How do I return an item?
We genuinely hope that you are delighted by the design, quality, originality and value of our product. However, should you wish to return any items to us we would require you to adhere to our returns policy, as set out below. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Arranging a Return. You must notify us of your intention to return items within 7 days of receipt of goods. This can either be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning us on 020 8402 1775 (9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday). One of our team will be very happy to help.
Return Periods. Items may be returned for refund within 14 days of receipt.
Items returned must be in their unused, original condition with all product tags attached, and any related accessories (such as belts) included. Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns or anything we reasonably believe has been used will not be accepted and therefore sent back to the customer. All goods will be inspected on return.
Returning Your Purchase
• You are responsible for both the return of items and for payment of any returns.
• A recognised trackable delivery service must be used (e.g. Royal Mail).
• Items must be returned in the original packaging.
• Complete the returns form and enclose inside the packaging, along with the items you are returning.
• The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, and we will not be held responsible for any items returned in error.
• Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s method of payment.
• On receipt of returns meeting our return conditions, we will refund within 14 days.
• Please retain your proof of return until you have received your refund.